ArvinMeritor Launches New Public Web Site
Troy-based ArvinMeritor Inc. (NYSE: ARM) announced it launched a redesigned and newly architected Web site at www.arvinmeritor.com.
The new site is equipped with an advanced search engine, intuitive navigation and a wealth of information about the history and vision of the company, its products, customer support services, advanced solutions, sustainability strategy and career opportunities, in addition to comprehensive investor resources.
Specific highlights include:
* Products & Services – ArvinMeritor’s global product portfolio is now organized by product type, with the option to view by application. Also, the company’s Aftermarket section has been categorized by region — and brand — in multiple languages to provide customers with direct access to the information they need.
* Customer Center – Customer support and product information is now regionally segmented providing more product detail, literature, warranty support and training opportunities.
* Advanced Solutions Lab – ArvinMeritor’s commitment to safety, efficiency and reliability is demonstrated through an interactive module that highlights the company’s global network of technical centers; advanced manufacturing processes; safety systems and hybrid technologies.
* Work with Us – For potential employees, the Careers section offers information on college recruiting programs, career development and a new Apply Online system that makes it possible to explore opportunities in all regions of the world.
* Our Vision – Provides the company’s vision, mission and core values in seven languages.
* Our History – Highlights from the company’s 100-year heritage.
* Our Global Reach – Interactive module providing detail on each of the company’s 94 locations.
* News – Press releases, events calendar, videos, white papers and a new searchable photo library.
* Sustainability – Information on the company’s sustainability approach is categorized into three key areas including: Social responsibility and Governance, Operational Excellence and Innovative Product Design.
“We set out to create a Web site that is rich in content, easy to navigate, and visually appealing,” said Chip McClure, chairman, CEO and president. “We believe this site captures the purpose of ArvinMeritor as we continue to evolve and focus ourselves on leading the industry in drivetrain, mobility, braking and aftermarket solutions for commercial vehicle and industrial markets.”
ArvinMeritor is a premier global supplier of a broad range of integrated systems, modules and components to original equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket for the transportation and industrial sectors. The company serves commercial truck, trailer and specialty original equipment manufacturers and certain aftermarkets, and light vehicle manufacturers.
(c) 2010, WWJ Newsradio 950. All rights reserved.