How’s this for “credibility,” Jason? Friggin moron…
2010 Attrition (Never made it to campus):
– 3 Star LB Kinnard
– 4 Star safety D. Dorsey
– 3 Star Ath/QB Cornelius Jones
– 4 Star CB J. Turner
– 2 Star DB A. Witty
(Note – 5 Star Campbell in doghouse (lazy), and 4 Star Forcier may transfer)
– 4 Star LB Marcus Witherspoon
– 4 Star DB B. Cissoko
– 4 Star LB Taylor Hill
– 3 Star Ath Justin Feagin
– 4 Star RB Sam McGuffie
– 4 Star OL Dan McNeill
– 3 Star OL K. Wermers
Wermers and O’neil would have never seen time on the field. Mcguffie is not a Big Ten Player (also had family issues back in Texas).
Justin Feagin made a coke deal.
Cissoko couldn’t make grades and was in trouble with the law numerous times.
A. Witty (2star DB) was recruited only to get Denard Robinson
Theres good reasons they are not on campus at Michigan.
Again. The POINT is not reasons, the POINT is the shear number of defections under RR.
Did UM’s fan base suddenly become slow? Christ.
O’Neil was academically ineligible at the time he transferred, so I don’t know if that can count. And Schaefer was fired as the DC, so he didn’t transfer and he isn’t a player. Both Arrington and Manningham declared for the NFL draft, so I don’t think they can be counted as transferring out. Mallet was unpopular with the team and would have left if Lloyd stayed as coach. Forcier was gone well before Rich Rod was at U of M. Without much investigating Mike’s argument was cra, he mentions Anderson Cooper well the phone screening Buckeye let a smart Michigan fan on the air (oops) and was “… keeping them honest”.
Farhan Bhatti: Your a moron. you don’t have the facts on one player you listed
010 Attrition (Never made it to campus):
– 3 Star LB Kinnard Didn’t qualify
– 4 Star safety D. Dorsey Didn’t qualify
– 3 Star Ath/QB Cornelius Jones Didn’t qualify
– 4 Star CB J. Turner quit the team
– 2 Star DB A. Witty Didn’t quilify
– 5 Star Campbell in doghouse According to who???
– 4 Star Forcier may transfer) According to who?
– 4 Star LB Marcus Witherspoon didn’t qualify
– 4 Star DB B. Cissoko Kicked off the team becuase he refused to go to class
– 4 Star LB Taylor Hill Quit becuase he wasn’t ever going to paly
– 3 Star Ath Justin Feagin kicked off the team for selling drugs
– 4 Star RB Sam McGuffie Left to take care of his younger brother Never said a bad word about RR or Michigan!!!
– 4 Star OL Dan McNeill Was never going to play “Didn’t want to run”
– 3 Star OL K. Wermers Kciked out of School for not attending class.
well now bhatti your just believing your own crap…forcier leaving is complete speculation on anyones part there has never been anything said of that other than people like you. Secondly every kid you named for 2010 couldnt make grades maybe they can find their way to EL? along with Witty. Campbell is in line to be the starting NT this year. Cissoko and Feagin were both kicked out of the program. Does it hurt? sure it does. The point the caller was to dumb to make to mike was that JT was on his way out this kid has done nothing since being in a winged helmet and wasnt going to compete for a spot even this year so the secondary just lost some depth
Wow. This guy is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love UofM but this guy is an IDIOT and Valenti just OWNED him!!!!
Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:
You are commenting using your Google+ account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Twitter account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Facebook account.
( Log Out /
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.