Self-Publishers' Site Jexbo Rolls Out Updates
After writing a book, many authors ask, “Now, how to sell my book?” Today, the Dearborn Web site for self-published authors Jexbo.com answers this question.
The site that helps self-published authors sell books online and learn about book marketing at www.jexbo.com, announced six new interviews.
Each week, Jexbo founder Jill Exler interviews different self-published authors to discover their self-publishing secrets at www.jexbo.blogspot.com and the SmallBiz America channel, “Jexbo – Help for Self-Published Authors” at www.smallbizamerica.com/jexbo.
“Self-published authors often ask me, ‘how to sell my book,’ and these blog interviews offer answers on book marketing, how to sell books online, and more,” Exler said. “In our interview series, guests reveal personal tips and insights on the challenges and rewards of the self-publishing process, and anyone can access the interviews at no cost.
Visit http://www.jexbo.blogspot.com/ to check out new, self-published author interviews with:
* Beverly Barna, “Infertility Sucks! Keeping it all together when sperm and egg stubbornly remain apart” and “The Daughter of Dreams”
* Tina Alwood, “Isabella Learns To Be Thankful,” “Isabella Learns To Share,” “Isabella Learns Responsibility,” “Isabella Learns Her Manners,” and “Isabella Learns the Value of Money”
* Corinne Frontiero, “Anthology of Divorce”
* Gabriel Schechter, “Victory Faust: The Rube Who Saved McGraw’s Giants,” “Unhittable! Baseball’s Greatest Pitching Seasons” and “This Bad Day in Yankees History”
* Jennifer Bair, “Open Road: A Goddess-Biker Guidebook”
* Captain Karen Kahn, “Flight Guide for Success: Tips and Tactics for the Aspiring Pilot”
With jexbo and SmallBiz America’s channel, now authors and small business owners can:
* Learn the latest self-publishing trends;
* Save time and money by listing their books for free with no long-term contracts, reach a worldwide audience of potential customers, and opt-in or out at their convenience;
* Market and sell books online with a free Web page, access customized bookmarks and share marketing tips on the online forum;
* Control pricing, change marketing messages at any time and talk directly to customers; and
* Turn a manuscript into an eBook, audio book or both and receive distribution and publicity via major online channels.
“In addition to answering the question, ‘how to sell my book,’ jexbo visitors receive self-publishing and book marketing tips, and readers will find interesting reads and unique gifts,” states Exler.
Need help selling and marketing your book? For more information and to claim your exclusive, no-cost eReport, “The Top 5 Ways to Get Free Publicity for Your Self-Published Book Now,” visit www.jexbo.com.
(c) 2010, WWJ Newsradio 950. All rights reserved.