Spring Lake-based MarketNet Services LLC Thursday announced the launch of the Incommand Lead Management System for Humanscale, the New York City-based designer and manufacturer of high-performance, ergonomic tools for the workplace.
The Incommand system is based on core lead management modules that are particularly well-suited for companies with complex sales channels and lead distribution requirements. Humanscale sells through contract furniture dealers, distribution partners, direct sales representatives, retailers (online and brick-and-mortar) and their own e-commerce site. The sales channel structure and distinct vertical focus dictated the need for a customizable lead management solution in order to provide the best service and follow-up for every lead.
The system for Humanscale features:
* Fast, automated lead distribution to the most qualified sales representative based on geography, product interest, industry, named/key accounts and source.
* A 360 degree view of sales and marketing activities for prospects, leads and customers (a comprehensive marketing database)
* An online territory management module to create, edit and delete territories
* Lead scoring to help sales representatives prioritize their follow-up activities
* Forecasting on sales leads to show opportunities by lead source
* CRM-lite functionality that enables representatives to create follow-up tasks for themselves while allowing management to track their activities
* Reporting to show return on investment numbers for every lead source
* Online customer satisfaction surveys which collect lead feedback and sales data, closing the loop on the lead management process
“As we’ve expanded our lead generation efforts, including the launch of our new Web site, the need for a formal lead management system became apparent,” said Tom Revelle, vice president of marketing for Humanscale. “MarketNet’s experience with complex sales channels was extremely helpful in setting up global sales territories and distribution rules to ensure that all leads will reach the appropriate sales entity quickly.”
“Our goal is to create a working relationship between sales and marketing that optimizes the conversion of leads into a purchase,” said J.T. McDonald, president of MarketNet. “Using a formal sales and marketing lead management service level agreement lets us clearly outline the responsibilities of each department. Incorporating those responsibilities within the incommand Marketing System provides for reliable delivery and tracking of all sales leads. The system can grow and change with the client’s needs, and will ultimately increase their overall sales conversions.”
Humanscale is a designer and manufacturer of ergonomic tools for a more comfortable workplace. It offers seating, monitor arms, lighting, keyboard supports, and other products.
MarketNet creates lead management software for people who want to capture, respond to, distribute and track leads from all sources, need immediate lead notification sent to the best-suited sales person based on their channel sales strategy, require automatic follow-up and lead nurturing to increase sales closure rates, want to know what the sales person actually did with the lead and must be able to justify their marketing campaigns by measuring ROI.
More at www.marketnetservices.com.
(c) 2010, WWJ Newsradio 950. All rights reserved.