The Morning Show – Worst Songs Ever

We want to know what are the worst songs ever. You can add to the list in the comments section! Take a listen after the jump!

Comments

1. tybin1 says:

Anything be John Mayer

2. Rob says:

I have a number that would fit in this list.

Any song by Wham
    Every song by Oingo Boingo
    Queen – Radio Ga Ga
    Scorpions – Tease me, Please Me
    (NOTE : Queen and Scorpions are two of my favorite all time bands)
    Innagodadavita

Those are just a few, but there are many more on my despise list.

3. Trevor says:

Anything by Lady Gaga, All Boy Bands, and anything Country. One actual song though, “How Bizarre” by: OMC.

4. Trevor says:

I forgot “Dancing Queen”, “YMCA”, and anyone who does the hustle.

5. E.B. says:

Stayin’ Alive

atrocious

6. Eric says:

Here are some songs that should be on that big list:Limp Bizkit -Nookie,Bon Jovi – Lay Your Hands On Me,Kiss – Let’s Put The X In The Sex,Billy Joel – We Didn’t Start The Fire,The Waitresses — I Know What Boys Like,Gerardo – Rico Suave,L.L. Cool J – Doin’ It,Sisqo – Thong Song,Aqua – Barbie Girl,Aerosmith – (Dude) Looks Like A Lady,Third Eye Blind – Semi-Charmed Life,Sister Hazel – All For You,Billy Ray Cyrus – Achy Breaky Heart,Britney Spears – I’m Not A Girl,Hanson – MmmBop,Paul Simon – You Can Call Me Al,Nena – 99 Luft Balloons,Loverboy – It’s Your Life,Kix – Cool Kids,Right Said Fred – I’m Too Sexy,Duran Duran – Wild Boyz,Prince – Scarlett Pussy.

7. Gregg Greschak says:

Captain & Tenniel – Muscrat Love
    Paul Anka – Your having my Baby

More From CBS Detroit

Best 4th Of July Concerts In Metro DetroitStaying home this weekend? Celebrate the 4th of July by rocking out at one of these shows.
Hump Day Drinks: 8 Cheery Cocktail RecipesNow that you've made it through half the work week, it's time to celebrate!

Watch & Listen