The Morning Show – Worst Songs Ever

We want to know what are the worst songs ever. You can add to the list in the comments section! Take a listen after the jump!

1. tybin1 says:

Anything be John Mayer

2. Rob says:

I have a number that would fit in this list.

Any song by Wham
    Every song by Oingo Boingo
    Queen – Radio Ga Ga
    Scorpions – Tease me, Please Me
    (NOTE : Queen and Scorpions are two of my favorite all time bands)

Those are just a few, but there are many more on my despise list.

3. Trevor says:

Anything by Lady Gaga, All Boy Bands, and anything Country. One actual song though, “How Bizarre” by: OMC.

4. Trevor says:

I forgot “Dancing Queen”, “YMCA”, and anyone who does the hustle.

5. E.B. says:

Stayin’ Alive

6. Eric says:

Here are some songs that should be on that big list:Limp Bizkit -Nookie,Bon Jovi – Lay Your Hands On Me,Kiss – Let’s Put The X In The Sex,Billy Joel – We Didn’t Start The Fire,The Waitresses — I Know What Boys Like,Gerardo – Rico Suave,L.L. Cool J – Doin’ It,Sisqo – Thong Song,Aqua – Barbie Girl,Aerosmith – (Dude) Looks Like A Lady,Third Eye Blind – Semi-Charmed Life,Sister Hazel – All For You,Billy Ray Cyrus – Achy Breaky Heart,Britney Spears – I’m Not A Girl,Hanson – MmmBop,Paul Simon – You Can Call Me Al,Nena – 99 Luft Balloons,Loverboy – It’s Your Life,Kix – Cool Kids,Right Said Fred – I’m Too Sexy,Duran Duran – Wild Boyz,Prince – Scarlett Pussy.

7. Gregg Greschak says:

Captain & Tenniel – Muscrat Love
    Paul Anka – Your having my Baby

More From CBS Detroit

Best Fall Festivals In Metro DetroitFrom music to art to special events, there's a little something for everyone's delight.
Best 4th Of July Concerts In Metro DetroitStaying home this weekend? Celebrate the 4th of July by rocking out at one of these shows.

Watch & Listen