Karsch And Anderson-Do You Like Bosie State's Blue Turf?

930boise Karsch And Anderson Do You Like Bosie State's Blue Turf?

Getty Images

Doug gives his take…

1. Wayne says:

I hate watching it on TV. It bothers my eyes. To much Blue.

2. Greg says:

Simple answer, no

3. Jimmy c says:

I can’t watch more than about 5 minutes – I watched an espn special where they showed a school which had a red ( or orange ? ) field, that was even worse

4. jason says:

No,I don’t like it.I get dizzy when I watch them play on that field.

5. KJON STARK says:

i am a traditionalist, sorry,this is football just leave the tradition alone!!!!! these people have way to much time on there hands, its always been GREEN KEEP IT GREEN!!! FINGERS56

6. matt says:

that blue turf looks sweat

7. Tony says:

I don’t know how they are allowed to get away with it.The only thing that would drive me crazy about it if I was a Boise State player is they blend in with the grass because they wear all blue at home.Maybe if they had they’re orange pants still or an orange colored helmet,it wouldn’t be so bad to see them.Or how about an orange field.Sorry guys,but why would you want to camo yourself on a football field?

More From CBS Detroit

Best Fall Festivals In Metro DetroitFrom music to art to special events, there's a little something for everyone's delight.
Best 4th Of July Concerts In Metro DetroitStaying home this weekend? Celebrate the 4th of July by rocking out at one of these shows.

Watch & Listen