Stay Connected with Bright House Networks’ Easy Gadget App
Visit CBS Detroit's
Bright House Networks Tuesday announced that it has launched the Easy Gadget app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
The new app will be available to both Bright House Networks’ residential and business customers free of charge.
Residential customers must subscribe to both Bright House Networks Home Phone and Road Runner services. Business Solutions customers must subscribe to both Bright House Networks phone and High Speed-Internet services.
Easy Gadget for the iPhone is now available on the Apple App Store.
Bright House Networks’ new app helps Bright House phone customers to stay connected while away from home and the office. The app allows them to:
* Instantly be notified of that important call on their Bright House phone from their friend or co-worker — then touch to call back or send a text message;
* View and listen to voice mail messages from a customer or their child’s school right after the message was left on their Bright House voice mail service instead of waiting until they return to their home or office;
* Remotely forward their Bright House phone to their iPhone or any other remote phone when on vacation or on a business trip;
* Manage their contacts in an online address book and backup their iPhone contacts to the easy gadget online address book; and
* Use a free online directory search function to look up phone numbers for an office building or restaurant — then call or get directions.
“Bright House Networks makes it simple for our customers to stay connected, whether they are at home or out and about,” said Robert McCann, President, Detroit Division. “With the Easy Gadget app, Bright House Networks customers can rest assured that they are always easily in touch with their family, friends and colleagues.”
Easy Gadget from Bright House Networks is supported on the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. The easy gadget iPhone app is fully compatible with the easy gadget app for Windows PC and Macintosh computers that Bright House Networks launched in 2009.
(c) 2010, WWJ Newsradio 950. All rights reserved.