taxes money Does The IRS Owe You Money?The Internal Revenue Service says more than 2,000 Michigan taxpayers have money waiting for them to claim. The IRS says the refund checks total more than $3 million and came back to the agency because of mailing address errors.

To find out if you have tax refunds to claim, you can update your address at under “Where’s My Refund”. 

A telephone version of “Where’s My Refund?” is also available at (800) 829-1954.

 (Copyright 2010 WWJ Radio.  All Rights Reserved.)


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Watch & Listen LIVE