Farmington Hills-based TM Group Inc. last week announced immediate availability of a holiday promotion, “Buy 3 Users, Get 1 Free, and More,” for Microsoft Dynamics ERP Business Essentials. The offer is valid for new purchases before Dec. 23 of Microsoft Dynamics GP BE and Microsoft Dynamics SL BE, which include the financial and distribution suites.
Microsoft had previously announced a similar offer to new customers that wish to purchase Advanced Management to buy 4 users and get 1 free, so this offer directly from The TM Group addresses those who wish to purchase the Business Essentials edition.
“We are offering this year-end promotion to help the many companies we’ve talked with in recent months who tell us they need to move forward with a new accounting or ERP solution to stay competitive and improve their profitability in 2011,” said Ken Jacobsen, director of sales and marketing for the TM Group. “Combined with The Small Business Jobs Act, which provides a 50 percent Bonus depreciation on qualifying assets purchased in 2010, including business software, this is a great incentive to buy before year end. And if a company acts now, we can get them running before March 31, 2011, on a new accounting solution including the implementation of General Ledger, Receivables and Payables. That’s a big deal for businesses who want to be ready in Q1 to take advantage of a recovering economy and minimize the amount of time it takes to get into full swing on a new solution.”
How it works:
* Buy 3 Users of Microsoft Dynamics ERP Business Essentials and Get 1 Free – Save Up to $6,750. Buy Microsoft Dynamics ERP Business Essentials at a great price and save thousands. New customers can receive a free user for every three (3) user licenses purchased of Business Essentials. Limit 3 free users. Offer valid for Microsoft Dynamics GP and SL BE, including the financial and distribution suites.
* Buy 4 Users of Microsoft Dynamics ERP Advanced Management and Get 1 Free – Save Up to $11,940. Buy Microsoft Dynamics ERP Advanced Management at a great price and save thousands. New customers can receive a free user for every four (4) user licenses purchased of Advanced ManagementM). Limit 3 free users. Offer valid for Microsoft Dynamics GP and SL AM, including the financial, distribution, manufacturing, and project accounting suites.
* Bonus! Get 1 Free Training Coupon for New Horizons Computer Learning Centers.
Every new customer who purchases Microsoft Dynamics ERP will get a bonus training coupon to redeem at New Horizons Computer Learning Centers. New customers can receive a free $250 training coupon for any new Dynamics GP or SL license of Dynamics ERP BE or AM.
* Companies who act now can be running by March 31st, 2011, on Microsoft Dynamics Financials for General Ledger, Payables, and Receivables. The TM Group’s expert consultants can get an organization up and running quickly on Microsoft Dynamics financials, which has been designed with best practice accounting capabilities built right into the solution. With 26 years of proven implementation and training methodology, The TM Group has deep experience helping its clients successfully stay on time and on budget and, subject to certain exclusions, is guaranteeing that the customer will be utilizing the solution by March 31, 2011.
* Take advantage of The Small Business Jobs Act, which includes a package of enhanced business tax incentives. The Act provides a 50 percent “Bonus” depreciation on qualifying assets purchased in 2010, which includes the purchase of software as a qualifying asset. It also includes a retroactive extension of the 50% bonus depreciation provision which allows customers to write off an additional 50% of the cost of qualifying assets (including software) acquired and placed in service in 2010.
For more information about The TM Group’s year-end offer, “Buy 3 Users, Get 1 Free, and More,” please contact Ken Jacobsen, Director of Sales and Marketing at The TM Group at (888) 482-2864 or email him at email@example.com. For more information on The TM Group, visit www.tmgroupinc.com .
(c) 2010, WWJ Newsradio 950. All rights reserved.