CareTech Solutions Offers Risk-Free Trial of Service Desk
CareTech Solutions, a Troy-based IT and Web products and services provider to the health care industry, has launched Solution Found, a limited-time offer for hospitals to try its Service Desk, a healthcare-specific IT help desk, risk free.
“We’ve installed Service Desk in more than 30 different hospitals, and in every single case, have extremely satisfied customers who tell us CareTech’s healthcare IT help desk has elevated the performance and output of their hospital IT departments,” said Karl Graham, senior director of Service Desk, CareTech Solutions. “Once Service Desk is up and running, end user satisfaction goes way up — as does productivity from the hospital IT resources that were spending their time handling remedy tickets or answering phone calls when the hospital really needs them to focus on running the critical application and network operations.”
Solution Found is a limited-time offer designed to eliminate hospital concerns about committing to a long-term contract for a health care IT help desk. If after implementation the hospital is not 100 percent satisfied with Service Desk, CareTech will reimburse its implementation fee, no questions asked.
CareTech Solutions Service Desk is staffed around the clock with more than 100 clinically focused support analysts who respond to thousands of clinical and business system calls monthly using a proprietary IT infrastructure knowledge base that supports all major hospital clinical applications including: Allscripts, Carecast, Centricity, Cerner, Epic, IDX, McKesson, Meditech, and Nextgen.
Other key features of the CareTech Solutions Service Desk include:
* Services scalable to the size and scope of the hospital’s needs; currently supporting clients with 50 to over 20,000 calls per month.
* Integration of hospital IT tools into a dashboard view for proactive monitoring of hospital infrastructure and applications. The dashboard enables Service Desk support analysts to immediately identify the call source, and proactively respond to early-detection system alerts.
* Monthly client reports covering Service Desk monitoring, system performance, service level agreement metrics, and general customer feedback.
* Customized service request tool to streamline internal processes and eliminate paperwork for routine requests such as system access, cell phone requisitions, pager tracking, general repairs and other incidents.
* Optional physician-only hotline.
* Clinically-focused support analysts based in the United States.
More at www.caretech.com.