Impact Analytical Expands Services, Adds Technical Personnel
Visit CBS Detroit's
Midland-based Impact Analytical, a contract analytical testing laboratory, announced the addition of four technical personnel in conjunction with the company’s expansion of services.
The increase in staff experts and expanded services and techniques are both a result of Impact Analytical’s growing demand.
The new services added to Impact Analytical’s already extensive list include:
* Elemental Analysis Laboratory — in-house testing with mass balance, impurity analysis, testing for fillers, salts and USP 2232 and 233
* Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography (UPLC) — superior resolution and analysis speed offering method conversion, development and validation services
* Stability Testing — on-site chambers evaluate time, temperature and humidity
* Tablet Dissolution — test bioavailability, therapeutic effectiveness and uniform product quality
In addition to the new service offerings, Impact Analytical adds more than 75 years of combined experience with the hire of the following experts:
* Tom Sanders — Associate scientist, thermal and mechanical properties
* Sheron Walker — Analytical technologist II, liquid separations laboratory
* Debbie Beuthin — Analytical technologist II, gas separations laboratory
* Lee Koski — Consultant, elemental analysis laboratory
“Our new elemental analysis laboratory, improved techniques and purchased equipment will advance Impact Analytical’s ability to provide efficient and cost effective analytical testing to clients,” stated Eric Hill, business marketing manager at Impact Analytical. “Bringing on more technicians and scientists allows us to offer an increased level of support to our customers, ensuring communication and collaboration are always a priority.”
Impact Analytical works with more than 300 companies around the world in a variety of industries including pharmaceuticals, plastics, consumer products, medical devices, packaging, automotive and specialty chemical.
Visit Impact Analytical at the Medical Design & Manufacturing West Exposition, Feb. 8-10 in Anaheim, Calif. at booth 845.
Impact Analytical is a contract testing laboratory established within the Michigan Molecular Institute in 1995. The research institute was founded in Midland to promote the advancement of fundamental scientific research in the areas of chemical and polymer science and is now dedicated to advanced research, development and commercialization of polymer science and technology.
More at www.impactanalytical.com.