Spring Lake-based MarketNet Services LLC, a lead management software company, Monday announced the launch of MarketNet’s Incommand lead management system for Tolland, Conn.-based Gerber Technology, maker of product lifecycle management, product data management and computer-aided design and manufacturing automation systems for the sewn products and flexible materials industries.
The Incommand system is based on core lead management modules that are particularly well-suited for companies with complex sales channels and lead distribution requirements. Gerber’s sales channel is comprised of an international direct sales force and many independent distributors and agents.
The system for Gerber features:
* Fast, automated lead distribution to the most qualified sales representative based on geography, vertical, industry and source
* A 360 degree view of sales and marketing activities for prospects, leads and customers (a comprehensive marketing database)
* An online territory management module to create, edit and delete territories
* Lead scoring to help sales representatives prioritize their follow-up activities
* Online customer satisfaction surveys which collect lead feedback and sales data, closing the loop on the lead management process
The next phase of development includes real time integration with both SAP CRM and Salesforce.com to allow direct sales representatives to view and act upon leads in their native CRM applications. The CRM-lite functionality inside of incommand that allows users to set appointments and other activities against leads will be used by the independent agents and distributors that do not have access to the corporate CRM systems.
“Leads are expecting a fast response when they inquire about our products,” said Bill Brewster, president of Gerber Technology’s softwaer solutions division. “Our offering is very technical and differs by industry, creating the need for sales representatives that specialize in particular segments. It is extremely important that the right representative, the one best-suited to handle the lead, receives the lead. MarketNet’s lead management system suited our needs not only in accurate lead distribution but also in serving our channel partners. We’ll now be able to generate, distribute and track leads globally.”
Said MarketNet president J.T. McDonald: “Gerber Technology is a great fit for MarketNet and the incommand Lead Management System. Their global presence makes use of our international dataset which includes every city, state and country in the world. We’re excited about the future integration projects and growing our lead nurturing system to serve multiple languages.”