Movie Extras Wanted For Clooney Film

ANN ARBOR (WWJ) – If you want a shot at being a movie star – or, at least, working with one – then here’s your chance.

Thousands of extras are needed for George Clooney’s “The Ides of March” – a film about a Democratic governor campaigning in the presidential primaries. Filming is scheduled for the week of March 14 on the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor campus, according to reports by WXYZ.

So, what do you need to do to be considered for the film?

First, anyone interested in being an extra for the motion picture should be able to commit a full weekday (up to 12 hours) of time. Then, you simply need to send an email with your name, age, height, weight, phone number and a recent picture to IoMExtras@gmail.com, to be considered for the part. Please include “March Volunteer” in the subject line.

For updates and additional information, please visit www.RyanHillCasting.com .

Comments

1. HAHAHAH says:

hey rich u didnt put your area code nice job now how are they gonna call u

2. Helping Bill figure this one out. says:

3. Debi Clum says:

I am curious, since the subject line is suppose to be “March Volunteer” does that mean there is no monetary PAY for this 12-hour gig?? As much as I admire Good ol looking George, in these economic times, even at minimum wage (which it’s unlikely pay will be that low) that should be a nice chunk of change for some groceries, medicine, etc. God bless. Luv u, Lovy

1. Jim says:

If you can’t afford “some groceries, medicine, etc” , you should be out trying to get a real job, not a movie extra for one day, duh! There are alway dishwashing/server jobs available in restaurants but no one wants to do it, I know, I work in a restaurant.
      “in these economic times” I hate that phrase. It should be, “in these times, when most of us would rather die than do manual labor”.

4. JBird says:

They do pay, but only like $8 an hour

5. rebecca gratzl says:

volunteer.. hi my name is rebecca im 39 im 5-4 my weight is 130, i live in allen park. my phone # is 313-247-7020.

1. BP says:

Rebecca, I believe you were supposed to EMAIL them – not post your info for all the world to see!

6. tienda pret a porter says:

of course like your website however you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to inform the reality however I’ll certainly come back again.