Frankenmuth Rolls Out Tourism App For Smartphones
The Frankenmuth Convention and Visitors Bureau has launched a free smartphone app to give visitors more access to all the things there are to see and do in Frankenmuth.
The “Explore Frankenmuth” app offers five self-guided tours, including the Art & Historical Tour, Family Fun in Frankenmuth, Fun for Foodies, Hidden Facts & Treasures and Recreational Fun.
The app is available for free download now on the iTunes App Store and the Android Market.
Each tour includes pictures, fun facts and interesting details about many related points of interests. Even if you have walked over Frankenmuth’s wooden bridge hundreds of times, you will likely learn more about it — like how many trunnels were used in construction — by checking out the Art & Historical Tour.
The app has an easy-to-use interface that enables you to quickly download the app and begin enjoying the sights in just minutes. It is a passport to all the fun, culture and charm that Frankenmuth is known for. Explore Frankenmuth enables you to plan your visit with the greatest of ease and explore at your own pace. You can also set your GPS-enabled Smartphone to vibrate each time you approach a point of interest on your tour!
Explore Frankenmuth offers you the following convenient features:
* Multiple tours that allow you to explore areas of interest to you.
* Photos and videos to learn more about our unique attractions and historic sites.
* Festival and event listings.
* Interactive maps and turn-by-turn directions to help you navigate Frankenmuth.
* Listings with phone numbers and websites, so more information is always at your fingertips.
* The information in the app will continue to evolve, with seasonal changes and updates.
“Even if you’ve visited us before, you’ll be amazed at what you haven’t experienced yet,” says Jamie Furbush, president and CEO of the Frankenmuth Convention and Visitors Bureau.
More at www.frankenmuth.org.