‘The D Shop’ Debuts On Opening Day
Tigers CentralShop for Tigers Gear
Buy Tigers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
New for the 2011 season, the 6,000 square foot ‘The D Shop’ will feature new apparel for men, women, and children, as well as unique items for your home, wardrobe and lifestyle. ‘The D Shop’ is conveniently located in the heart of Detroit’s sports and entertainment district on the corner of Witherell Street and Montcalm Avenue.
At the new Tigers Home Store located within the 6,000 square foot ‘D Shop’, fans can decorate their homes with a genuine leather Detroit Tigers loveseat and recliner, protect their grill with an official Tigers grill cover, or prepare breakfast with the famous, ProToast toaster. This specialty item will toast the Olde English D directly onto a piece of bread. For an at-home spa day, fans can purchase official Tigers nail polish and then take a bath using Tigers bath salts. There is even a new selection of Detroit Tigers jewelry.
The ‘D Store’ also includes a new selection of clothing for Tigers fans of all shapes and sizes. New retail items include:
- The Alyssa Milano Touch line for women
- Women’s Majestic Threads apparel with Swarovski crystals and Tiffany-style settings
- Men’s Majestic Threads Design apparel with the Tigers logo and Detroit cityscapes
- Youth Adidas apparel in sizes 2T-14/16
- Big and Tall section in sizes 3x-6x
- 312 styles and designs of hats including knit hats for the whole family
‘The D Shop’ will open at 9 a.m. on Opening Day, Friday April 8th. Regular store hours will be from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.