Lutheran Medical Center Selects CareTech Solutions’ Health IT Help Desk Solution: Troy-based CareTech Solutions, an information technology and Web products and services provider for the health care industry, announced today that Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y. selected the company’s Service Desk, a healthcare-specific IT help desk, to support physicians and staff in their use of the hospital’s all new electronic medical record. CareTech Solutions Service Desk is staffed 24/7/365 with more than 100 client-support analysts who respond to thousands of clinical and business system calls monthly utilizing a proprietary information technology infrastructure knowledge base that supports all major hospital clinical applications including: Allscripts, Carecast, Centricity, Cerner, Epic, IDX, McKesson, Meditech, and Nextgen. A Level I Trauma Center and Stroke Center, Lutheran Medical Center has cared for Brooklyn communities since 1883. As a full service 476-bed teaching hospital, LMC is the hub of Lutheran HealthCare, a network of primary, acute and long-term care centers in southwest Brooklyn. Learn more about LMC and its commitment to patient care excellence, community service, health education and research online at www.LutheranMedicalCenter.com. CareTech provides IT products and services for more than 150 U.S. hospitals and health systems. More at www.caretech.com.
Client Wins From April 19
April 19, 2011 6:36 PM
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013