Listen Live! Pancakes & Politics
DETROIT (WWJ) - The event may be sold out, but you can still tune in for Thursday’s Pancakes & Politics, beginning at 7:30 am, for a discussion on “The Future of Detroit.”
Join a panelist of experts as they discuss the latest efforts to revitalize and repopulate the city of Detroit.
– Sandy Barauh – President and CEO, Detroit Regional Chamber
– David Egner - President and CEO, Hudson-Webber Foundation
– Michael Finney - President and CEO, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
– Daniel Gilbert - Chairman and Founder, Quicken Loans, Inc.
– George Jackson - President & CEO, Detroit Economic Growth Corporation
Carol Cain, Emmy award-winning talk show host of “Michigan Matters,” on WWJ-TV, will be the moderator for the session.