DETROIT (WWJ) - Detroit Restaurant Week will return on Friday, September 23 and last through Sunday, October 2 for the fall edition of the popular discount dining promotion. It will again only cost $28 per person for delicious three-course meals at select fine dining spots in Detroit.
It’s the fifth time the dining deal will be made available. The spring 2011 edition broke the record for participation when 18 restaurants reported a combined total of 36,578 people having dined during the 10-evening promotion. That was a 19.6 percent jump when compared to the 2010 fall event that received participation from 29,426.
In total, more than 120,000 people have enjoyed the first four installments of Detroit Restaurant Week, which has generated an estimated minimum of $2.1 million in sales.
For the Fall edition, 21 restaurants will be participating:
- 24Grille - Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Andiamo Detroit Riverfront - GM Ren Cen
- Angelina Italian Bistro - Downtown
- Atlas Global Bistro – Midtown
- Caucus Club – Penobscot Building
- Cliff Bell’s – Downtown
- Coach Insignia - GM Ren Cen
- Cuisine – New Center
- Da Edoardo Foxtown Grille - Foxtown
- Detroit Seafood Market - Paradise Valley
- Fountain Bistro - Campus Martius Park
- Iridescence - MotorCity Casino-Hotel
- La Dolce Vita – Palmer Woods District
- Mosaic Restaurant - Greektown
- Opus One – Downtown
- Rattlesnake Club – Stroh River Place
- Roast - Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Roma Cafe – Eastern Market
- Saltwater – MGM Grand Detroit
- The Whitney – Midtown
- Wolfgang Puck Grille – MGM Grand Detroit
For more information, visit www.detroitrestaurantweek.com.