Sam’s Club Offers Free Diabetes Health Screenings Event

DETROIT (WWJ) –  On Saturday, Sept. 10 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., every Sam’s Club that has a pharmacy will be offering free diabetes health screenings for their members embers and the public, available to both adults and children.

According to the American Diabetes Association, nearly 26 million U.S. adults and children have diabetes, and an additional 79 million people are considered pre-diabetic. As the prevalence of diabetes continues to grow, a few simple screening tests can easily and proactively expose the status of your diabetic health.

The free screenings will include glucose, A1C, blood pressure and BMI tests, typically valued at more than $150. Early detection and treatment for diabetes can help people lower their risk of serious complications that can include stroke, heart disease, blindness, amputation and kidney failure.

For more information, and to find a participating Sam’s Club location near you, click here.

Comments

1. χριστουγεννιατικα ειδη says:

χριστουγεννιατικα ειδη,χριστουγεννιατικα στολιδια

2. στολιδια χριστουγεννιατικα says:

Online Store happyseasons.gr

3. health says:

People have become conscious on the topic of the problems with obesity and have begun working out on their fitness programs to decrease the additional weight by taking a look at different fitness programs to arrive at their weight loss objectives.

4. blood pressure treatment says:

I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own blog now ;)

5. weight loss says:

The weight loss I saw was amazing. What I couldn�t believe was how easy it was to follow the program. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. I also feel so much better and I have so much more energy.

6. weight and fat loss says:

great weight loss plans are be a weight loss plans that is natural and gets a fast lasting resolution

7. weight and fat loss says:

great weight and fat loss can be a fat loss that is easy and provides a best lasting results

8. weigt loss says:

Trying to

9. weight loss says:

Excellent web site you have here.. It’s hard to find high quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

10. Weight Loss says:

I just got Tell you it was wonderful reading it!

11. weight loss says:

Trying to lose weight is harder than people think, but finding the right informations help out a lot. Open this link above now.

12. fast weight loss says:

STOP! WARNING! DO NOT visit this website unless you WANT NO BS WEIGHT LOSS! = NoBS-WeightLoss.com

13. weight loss says:

The extra pounds loss tips program was amazing. I couldn�t have performed it on my own. The results that were seen were so unbelieveable that even our friends couldn’t trust it was me}