Florida’s Osceola County Live on Manatron customCAMA Software: Portage-based Manatron Inc. announced that Osceola County, Florida will now use GRM customCAMA integrated property tax software and related professional services to streamline its property recording process. Manatron was ultimately selected due to its presence in the Florida market, as well as the company’s deep knowledge of local legislation. Osceola, which includes the cities of St. Cloud and Kissimmee as well as portions of Disney World, serves a constituency of more than 250,000 residents and its offices are responsible for the tracking and assessment of over 173,000 parcels. Manatron’s GRM customCAMA software complements the county’s current property tax and recording process. The program is completely customizable, enhancing functionality and efficiency across the county. As part of its service contract with Manatron, the Osceola County property appraiser receives ongoing legislative updates, technical support, product enhancements, integration with the latest technology and new software releases as they become available. Manatron is a unit of Thomson Reuters. More at www.manatron.com.
WEATHER ALERT: Severe Thunderstorm Watch For All Of SE Mich. Til 8PM - MORE -
Client Wins From September 14
September 13, 2011 5:31 PM
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013