DETROIT (WWJ) – The fall edition of Detroit Restaurant Week begins on Friday, but you can get a head start planning which restaurants you want to visit by previewing their special menus online.
Twenty-one fine dining restaurants are participating in Restaurant Week by offering three-course meals for only $28 per person.
After you preview the menus and make your choices, don’t forget to call and secure reservations for this popular dining event. The spring 2011 edition broke the record for participation when 18 restaurants reported a combined total of 36,578 people having dined during the 10-evening promotion.
Detroit Restaurant Week will run Friday, Sept. 23 through Sunday, Oct. 2.
Preview menus by clicking on the restaurant’s name below:
- 24Grille – Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Andiamo Detroit Riverfront – GM Renaissance Center
- Angelina Italian Bistro – Downtown
- Atlas Global Bistro – Midtown
- Caucus Club – Penobscot Building
- Cliff Bell’s – Downtown
- Coach Insignia – GM Renaissance Center
- Cuisine – New Center
- Da Edoardo Foxtown Grille – Fox Theatre Building
- Detroit Seafood Market – Paradise Valley
- Fountain Bistro – Campus Martius Park
- Iridescence – MotorCity Casino Hotel
- La Dolce Vita – Palmer Park District
- Mosaic Restaurant – Greektown
- Opus One – Downtown
- Rattlesnake Club – Stroh River Place
- Roast – Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Roma Cafe – Eastern Market
- Saltwater – MGM Grand Detroit
- The Whitney – Midtown
- Wolfgang Puck Grille – MGM Grand Detroit
For more information, visit www.detroitrestaurantweek.com.