Comcast Sets Sept. 30 Career Open House
PLYMOUTH — Comcast announced that it will host a career open house on Friday, Sept. 30 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at its regional headquarters at 41112 Concept Drive in Plymouth.
Comcast is looking for candidates to fill positions for call center representatives, technical support, technical support specialist, communication technicians (Installers), direct sales representatives and finance analysts.
Details are as follows:
* Technical Support Specialist — Candidates must be able to work in fast-paced environment, receive calls from customers requiring technical assistance by diagnosing issues. We are looking for 2-3 years of Technical support in a call center environment. This position is for our Ann Arbor Call Center;
* Center Representatives – Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess strong customer service, sales and computer skills. A high school diploma or general equivalency diploma is required;
* Communication Technicians (Installers) – A high school diploma or GED is required, prior installation experience and a background in electrical, electronics, cable or construction is preferred;
* Direct Sales – These positions are responsible for selling Comcast products and increasing sales of new and returning residential customer. Bachelors Degree preferred;
* Call Center Supervisor – Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess strong customer service, strong leadership skills. Bachelors Degree preferred and 2-4 years of Call Center Supervision;
* Financial Analysts – These positions are responsible for obtaining financial data for use in maintaining Accounting records, processes and related transactions. A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, plus a minimum of three to four years experience required.
Qualified candidates will have on-site interview opportunities. All participants must apply for a position online through the “Careers” section at www.comcast.com before the open house.