DETROIT (WWJ) - Bud Light is bringing Lions fans a taste of an NFL training camp when the Bud Light Fan Camp mobile experience arrives in Detroit this Saturday, Oct. 1.
The camp will be held at Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, where teams of four will be challenged to compete against each other in a variety of traditional and non-traditional NFL skills tests, each with a Bud Light twist.
Fan Camp events include:
- Quick Kick: Kick footballs through inflatable uprights
- Precision Pass: Try to hit passing targets
- EA SPORTS Gaming Zone: Two four-person teams battle in an EA SPORTS Madden NFL 12 competition
- Flag Frenzy: Try to gain the most points in a game of four-on-four flag football
- Cannon Catch: Catch line drives and loft passes
Teams are required to have two male and two female participants, and all members must be 21 years of age and older. Teams will earn points during each Fan Camp event, and the top teams will advance to Day 2 on Sunday, Oct. 2 to compete for the city championship.
The winning team will receive a trip to the 2012 Pro Bowl in Honolulu, Hawaii, and the opportunity to represent Metro Detroit at the Bud Light Fan Camp Finals at Aloha Stadium the day after the Pro Bowl.
Fans can register for Fan Camp in advance of the event at facebook.com/BudLight or on-site at Suburban Collection Showplace.