TM Group Partners With Elva DMS For Microsoft Dynamics NAV
FARMINGTON HILLS — The TM Group, a Microsoft ERP and CRM partner, this week announced a new partnership with Elva Baltic Vehicle Dealer Management Solution.
The certified system is based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV and includes end-to-end functionality that an auto or other vehicle sales and service organization requires, including vehicle sales, service management, service scheduler, spare part sales, time control, CRM and accounting management.
To see a quick video about the system, visit www.youtube.com/watch?v=azL6AmZDLio.
The Elva DMS solution is ideally suited for all types of vehicle sales and service organizations, including those for new and used car and truck dealerships; recreational vehicles; public transportation; aviation; boats and other marine vehicles; garden equipment; and warehousing equipment. Dealers and service organizations face many multifaceted business challenges such as stock and resource planning, large product and job catalogues, and staff management as well as manufacturer requirements.
“The TM Group has a long history of working with distributors in the automotive and logistics industry and we are very excited to offer the Elva DMS and Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution,” says Judy Thomas, president of The TM Group. “The automation, integration, and comprehensive features of Elva DMS will be of great value to our clients in this important space.”
“Although new to the United States, Elva DMS is a mature software solution with many implementations for European dealers,” said Raimonds Dilsons, development director of automotive industry solutions for Elva DMS. “We serve vehicle dealers of various makes including Bentley, Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Nissan, Volvo, Yamaha, Mitsubishi Motors, and Peugeot. It is also used by several independent vehicle service companies and spare part traders. We have a great reputation in our industry.”
The Elva DMS (Dealer Management Solution) for Microsoft Dynamics NAV with The TM Group’s implementation, development, and services ensures:
* Coordinated work in both service and parts
* User friendly car sales management
* Full historical log of both the vehicle and a client including information about a car owner, service history, warrantees, and insurance
* Better service work management including automatic spare part ordering, and status tracking of ordered spare parts
* Monitoring of service technician employees productivity
* Integration of parts and labor operations catalogues from original equipment manufacturers and independent providers
* Integrated financial and accounting bookkeeping
* Accurate multi-site operational and financial consolidated reporting
* Improved information for budget planning and analysis
* Easier to use software because it utilizes Microsoft Windows and Office based technology that will be more familiar to new, younger employees than most preexisting DMS solutions
* Multi-currency rates and reporting
* The elimination of having to double enter key business data
* Timely observation of resource loading
* The ability to change the system in the future if requirements of manufacturers change – and they will change
* Invoices for insurers, settlements of accounts on warrantees, recall repair management
For more information about Elva DMS (Dealer Management Solution) with integrated Microsoft Dynamics NAV financials, contact Ken Jacobsen of The TM Group, at email@example.com or call (888) 482-2864.
The TM Group, founded in 1984, is a Microsoft ERP & CRM Dual Gold Certified partner with core expertise in the Microsoft Dynamics business solutions offering including Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The TM Group is also certified for the Information Worker, Portals and Collaboration and Small Business Specialist competencies, and offers advanced technical expertise in Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server, Microsoft .Net Development and SQL Reporting Services. The recipient of over 65 awards, The TM Group has been a Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club member for 20 years, as well as a 9-year Inner Circle and Chairman’s Club member and Partner of the Year. The TM Group provides a comprehensive range of technology consulting services including software evaluation and selection, custom development, implementation and support. It has corporate offices in Farmington Hills and a satellite office in Grand Rapids, and serves hundreds of clients throughout North America.
For more information, visit www.tmgroupinc.com.
Elva Baltic is an international IT company based in Riga, Latvia with offices in Tallinn, Estonia, and Vilnius, Lithuania. The company was founded in 2004 and is a Microsoft ERP Gold Certified partner in Eastern Europe focused on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The company also offers advanced technical expertise in Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server development and optimization, Microsoft .Net development and various business intelligence systems. It provides a SaaS (Software as a service) model as well. Elva Baltic, with more than 50 employees, has delivered 300 successful ERP implementations. Elva Baltic is a recipient of numerous key awards from Microsoft, including being named Microsoft Partner of the Year 2011 and a Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club winner many times. More at www.elvabaltic.com or www.elvadms.com.