Practice Transformation Institute Selected by BCBSM to Offer E-Prescribing Training: Practice Transformation Institute, a Troy-based organization providing the health care community with continuing medical education and customized learning programs that improve patient health outcomes and the individual care delivery experience, has been selected by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan to provide training to primary care and specialty care physicians and their practice teams on a variety of e-prescribing programs. The training, which may also include education on the meaningful use of health information technology, will be provided to approximately 500 physicians in private practice via on-site or seminar training, with Web-based training offered as an option depending on the individual member provider’s training requirements and location. The contract with PTI extends through the end of 2012. More physicians are currently implementing or planning to implement e-prescribing systems, prompted largely by the CMS Electronic Prescribing Incentive Program, which offers a financial incentive to e-prescribing physicians and, beginning in 2012, a financial penalty that increases further in 2013 and 2014 for physicians who don’t use e-prescribing. More at www.transformcoach.org.
CONTINUING COVERAGE: Mile-Wide Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma City Area - MORE -
Client Wins From November 15
November 15, 2011 1:53 PM
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013