Sponsor, Exhibitor Registration Open For Green Living Festival
ROCHESTER – The Michigan Green Team announced last week that sponsor and exhibitor registration is now available for the 2012 Green Living Festival.
This year’s Green Living Festival will again be held in downtown Rochester but will move to the summer solstice weekend – June 22-24.
The Green Living Festival, one of the nation’s largest green and wellness events, highlights the commitment of businesses, non-profit organizations and local government to grow a brighter, greener future.
The 2012 GLF will offer the attractions and activities that have brought many thousands of attendees to Rochester over each of the past six years, as well as several significant improvements, including:
* Summer event dates for better weather, more daylight, and improved school-age attendance
* More than 40,000 cars detoured from Main Street (for road construction) directly past the event site before & during the event
* Extended exhibit hours on Friday evening (until 9 p.m.)
* An event layout finalized to accommodate exhibitor registrations and preferences
* Reduced and simplified exhibitor pricing, starting at $200 for farm, kids and art areas and $400 for green, wellness and renewables areas.
Early bird pricing is also available for a limited time.