Troy (CBS Detroit) An all-star cast is on board for IMPACT 2012, an Automation Alley event moderated by WWJ-TV’s Carol Cain.
This all-day conference and trade show brings together experts in sales, marketing, finance, human resources and the public sector to forecast national and local trends that will impact businesses in 2012. The event will take place 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Feb. 7, 2012 at the Centerpoint Marriott in Auburn Hills.
Panelists including Dave Morris, manager of corporate research at Michigan Economic Development Corporation; Michael Fezzey, president of Huntington National Bank: East Michigan Region; and Tim Bryan, chairman and CEO of GalaxE. Solutions, will share thoughts and predictions on economic trends for southeast Michigan.
Breakout sessions and panel discussions will cover a wide range of topics relevant to businesses of all sizes. Presenters and panelists are subject matter experts and recognized leaders in their respective industries.
“We live in a fast-paced world, where business trends, challenges and solutions are constantly evolving. If you want be certain that you and your organization have the most current information when it comes to IT solutions, social media, marketing, finding talent, and programs to help Michigan businesses grow, you won’t want to miss IMPACT 2012,” said Automation Alley Executive Director Ken Rogers.
“Not only will you receive relevant advice and training, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with some of the key thought-leaders in Southeast Michigan. It’s a new year. Start it right by helping yourself!”
Breakout session topics include:
- Helping Find the “and” in Your Brand, Jamie Michelson, President, SMZ Advertising
- Ideas to Help Grow Your Small Business in the Cloud, Gary Montgomery, Chief Sales Officer, Trillium Teamologies, Inc. (TTI)
- Crucial Conversations for Conflict Resolution, Douglas L. Finton, Managing Director, Vital Skills International LLC
- LinkedIn for Business, Brenda Meller, Director of Marketing, Walsh College
- Introduction to the Pure Michigan State Trade Export Promotion (STEP) Program, Jeanne D. Broad, International Trade Development Manager, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Tapping Into the Talent Pipeline, Jennifer Bowden, Director of Career Services, Davenport University
- Technologies Every Marketer Must Master, Kevin Miller, EVP Marketing and Sales, SalesFUSION, Inc.
Additional panel discussions include:
- Transforming Ideas into a Winning Product, moderated by Rich Dusek, Engineering Branch Manager, Segula Technologies, Inc.; and featuring panelists Michael Balow, VP of Technology and Applications Development, Asahi Kasei Plastics North America; Bill Koetting, Director of Engineering, Energy Power Systems; and Laurie Moncrieff, President, Adaptive Manufacturing Solutions
- A Day in the Clouds: Is your Future Cloudy? moderated by Peter R. Marsack, Vice President, Vision Computer Solutions; and featuring panelists Mark Farneth, President, Radley Corporation; Jamie Hamilton, Vice President of Software Engineering at Quicken Loans; Mike Klein, President, Online Tech Inc.; and James While, Senior Enterprise Solution Advisor, secure24
The event will come to a close with networking and a cocktail reception from 3-5 p.m. There will be a chance to win raffle prizes, appetizers will be served and a cash bar will be available.
For individual registration, visit www.automationalley.com/IMPACT2012. The cost for members is $69 with pre-registration or $89 at the door. The cost for non-members is $99 with pre-registration or $119 at the door. In addition, Automation Alley members may choose to attend during the networking reception only from 3-5 p.m. for $10 with pre-registration or $20 at the door. Pre-registration closes Feb. 1, 2012 at close of business. At-the-door registration will be limited to available space.