Rejji P. Hayes to Join ITC Holdings Corp. as Vice President, Finance and Treasurer: Novi-based ITC Holdings Corp. Friday announced that Rejji P. Hayes will join the company on Feb. 20 as vice president, finance and treasurer. In this position, Hayes will report to Cameron Bready, ITC’s executive vice president and chief financial officer. Hayes will be responsible for all treasury and cash management activities, financial planning and analysis, management reporting and risk management and insurance functions for the company. Hayes most recently served as assistant treasurer and director, corporate finance and financial strategy at Exelon Corp. in Chicago, where he was responsible for developing the company’s financial strategy and planning, structuring and executing debt and equity financings. Prior to his role at Exelon, Hayes served as vice president, mergers and acquisitions at Lazard Freres & Co. LLC where he assessed strategic opportunities, performed valuations and led merger and acquisitions transactions for corporate clients. Hayes holds a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School and a Bachelor of Arts from Amherst College. ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE: ITC) is the nation’s largest independent electric transmission company. Based in Novi, ITC invests in the electric transmission grid to improve reliability, expand access to markets, lower the overall cost of delivered energy and allow new generating resources to interconnect to its transmission systems. ITC’s regulated operating subsidiaries include ITCTransmission, Michigan Electric Transmission Co., ITC Midwest and ITC Great Plains. Through these subsidiaries, ITC owns and operates high-voltage transmission facilities in Michigan, Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Missouri and Kansas, serving a combined peak load exceeding 26,000 megawatts along 15,000 circuit miles of transmission line. Through ITC Grid Development and its subsidiaries, the company also focuses on expansion in areas where significant transmission system improvements are needed. More at www.itc-holdings.com.
HR Notices From February 17-19
February 19, 2012 1:39 PM
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013