1 Man Dead, 2 Teens Injured In Garage Explosion
TAYLOR (WWJ) – A 20-year-old Taylor man is dead and two teenagers are in the hospital after an explosion in the man’s garage Tuesday evening.
It happened around 8 p.m. on McGuire Street near the intersection of Van Born and Beech Daly.
Police say the survivors told them the explosion happened when someone poured gasoline on a wood-burning stove in the garage.
A 17-year-old boy and 19-year-old woman injured in the explosion are being treated at Detroit Receiving Hospital.