Wristbands For Individual Game Tickets Available Friday At 3 P.M.
Buy Tigers Tickets
DETROIT – In order to provide fans a greater opportunity to purchase Opening Day and choice game tickets, the Tigers will distribute numbered wristbands to the first 1,000 fans this Friday, March 2 at 3:00 p.m. for fans who wish to purchase tickets at the Comerica Park Box Office on Saturday.
Individual game tickets for the 2012 Detroit Tigers season go on sale this Saturday, March 3 beginning at 10:00 a.m. Fans will have the opportunity to purchase single game tickets at the Comerica Park Box Office on Witherell Street, online at tigers.com, by calling 866-66-TIGER (84437) and at Hockeytown Authentics in Troy. In 2012, the Tigers are offering nearly one million single-game tickets at $20 or less. Visit tigers.com for the complete 2012 home schedule with game times.
To ensure as many Tigers fans as possible have the opportunity to experience Opening Day, the Tigers will allow fans to purchase a maximum of four tickets per person for the home opener on Thursday, April 5 vs. the Boston Red Sox at 1:05 p.m., while supplies last.
• Fans can pick up a wristband at the Tiger Club lobby located on Witherell Street beginning at 3 pm on Friday March 2nd.
• Fans are not permitted to wait overnight.
• Saturday, March 3 between 8:15-8:30 a.m. a fan will randomly draw a number that will start the line.
• All other numbers will be placed in numerical order through 1,000 and then one through the last number drawn, followed by individuals without wristbands who arrive after 8:45 a.m.
• Wristbands are one per person and do not guarantee tickets, fans with wristbands must be in numerical order by 9:30 a.m. on Saturday.
• Fans must have a valid form of payment for tickets (cash, credit card or personal check with a valid ID).
• Fans are encouraged to visit tigers.com to select their choice of games.