Metropark Golf Courses Open For Spring Season
BROWNSTOWN (WWJ) - You’ve waited all winter for it, and golf season at the Huron-Clinton Metroparks has finally arrived.
Almost all of the Metropark’s golf courses are open for the season, offering Spring rates for those who are ready to hit the links.
Spring rates are:
- 18 holes with a cart for $25
- 9 holes with a cart for $18
- Senior/Junior – 18 holes with a cart for $20
- Senior/Junior – 9 holes with a cart for $15
- 18 holes without a cart for $18
- 9 holes without a cart for $13
- Senior/Junior – 18 holes without a cart for $14
- Senior/Junior – 9 holes without a cart for $10
If you’re looking for a par-3 course, Lake St. Clair is up and running and Lower Huron is scheduled to open in mid-April. Rates are: Weekdays $5, weekend/holiday rate $6, and Senior (62 and over) and Junior (20 and under) rates of $4 are available Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Golfers can play their game and save some green at eight Huron-Clinton Metroparks by making tee times during off-peak times on weekdays and weekends. Save $5 off 18 holes or $3 off 9 holes, Monday through Thursday, from noon to 3 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to close; on Fridays from noon to close; and on weekends from 3 p.m. to close.
The Hudson Mills Metropark golf course is currently closed due to damage from the tornado that hit the Dexter area.
Visit www.metroparks.com for course details and contact information, or just choose your golf course from the list below.