Bilsing Automation Rolls Out iPad App
CLINTON TOWNSHIP — Bilsing Automation has announced the availability of its BA Elements i-Pad application at the iTunes Store, where it can be downloaded free.
This application provides an overview of the Bilsing Automation product line, which is comprised of carbon fiber, aluminum and steel tooling components, as well as application areas for its innovative tooling systems.
The BA Elements App is organized in an easily accessible format with the following content areas:
* Application examples by industry
* Application and product testing videos
* Product information by product groups
* Photo gallery of product, application and Bilsing facilities
* PDF versions of all brochures
* Company background and slide presentation.
This application provides users easy access in an as-needed basis to any of the Bilsing Automation product lines.
Bilsing Automation develops and manufactures modular tooling systems for pressroom, body shop and plastic molding applications in the automotive, food, packaging and glass industries. Bilsing Automation also offers 3D digital simulation and on-site training as part of its service offerings.
More at http://www.bilsing-automation.com/.