HiredMYWay.com Offers Openings, Referrals, Hiring Don’ts
DETROIT — The fine folks at HiredMYWay.com are back with another week’s worth of job openings, opportunities for you to earn big bucks by referring friends to openings, and a list of pet peeves of hiring managers.
First, the good news — the openings:
* Quicken Loans posted 10 new positions for a total of 45 – positions range from mortgage banker to project manager to mobile app developer.
* Guardian Alarm posted a sales manager position.
* Shred-it posted three sales jobs.
* The Detroit Regional Chamber posted a membership sales representative position.
Apply for jobs or refer your friends and earn money. Here are this week’s big bonus jobs:
* Experienced Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial – $2,000 hiring and referral bonus
* Senior .Net Software Engineer, Centare – $2,000 hiring and referral bonus
* Program Manager, Redbox – $1,000 hiring and referral bonus
And here are the aforementioned five pet peeves of hiring managers that every candidate should avoid.
* When job seekers disregard job criteria, such as the years of experience a position requires.
* When candidates do not take the time to thoroughly fill out their digital profile.
* When candidates ignore directions within a job post, such as “no phone calls, please.”
* When an applicant does not include a note or some information along with their application that shows interest in their particular company or position.
* When an application has grammatical errors.
More at www.hiredmyway.com. And remember, everybody needs an eidotr.