Free Auto Accident App Helps Injured Victims Of Michigan Accidents
LIVONIA — There’s a new app released by a Michigan auto accident attorney to help victims gather evidence at the scene of a car accident called “The Accident App by Cochran, Foley & Associates.”
As a personal injury litigator, attorney Terry Cochran says he knows accident wrongful injury lawsuits often are won or lost at the scene of the accident, when victims understandably are least able to take necessary steps that will lead to a successful outcome.
“Human nature makes it very difficult for accident victims to gather vital information and take other important steps at the scene so they can be assured of getting the justice they deserve when they are injured by the negligence of others,” said Terry Cochran, senior partner of Cochran, Foley & Associates P.C. of Livonia. “This app will help a victim follow a step by step process to preserve the evidence of what is needed at the scene.”
The free auto accident app takes victims step through the information that should be gathered and then seamlessly emails that information to the skilled auto accident attorneys at Cochran, Foley & Associates. The auto accident app is available for free on both iPhone and on Android platforms.
The Auto Accident App provides straightforward to-do’s, fact and evidence gathering tools to ensure you or your loved one are informed and protected when vehicle accidents happen.
The Auto Accident App features:
* Camera, video recorder, text notepad and drawing pad that provide all that is needed to record all of the pertinent data about any moving vehicle accident.
* FAQ section containing important information about the appropriate procedures to prepare for and handle any moving vehicle accident.
* Time saving forms to clearly collect accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers, etc.)
* Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical accident facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions.
* Call emergency number 911 or the means to instantly contact Cochran, Foley or transfer the vital on-the-scene information to them.
With a single click, users can also find the nearest police stations, nearest tow truck services, nearest auto repair shops, nearest taxi services and nearest hospitals.
The app is compatible with iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone4S, iPod touch (3rd and 4th generations), and iPad.
Terry Cochran is senior partner in Cochran, Foley & Associates, P.C., a Michigan law firm specializing in auto accidents, personal liability, medical malpractice, and serious injuries.