CIMdata Announces the PLM Industry Consortium
ANN ARBOR — CIMdata Inc., the product lifecycle management consulting and research firm, announces the formation of its newest PLM member service — the CIMdata PLM Industry Consortium.
The consortium will focus on providing research on top PLM issues, and to define and set the direction for the PLM industry on topics that matter most to consortium members.
“PLM solution providers continually deliver new products, architectures, and solutions to market, while their industrial customers are dealing with their own product launches and attempting to realize the value from their existing PLM investments,” said CIMdata president Peter Bilello. “The CIMdata PLM Industry Consortium will define and perform research on these industrial customers’ key areas of interest, be it current challenges with PLM related implementations, best practice research, or looking forward to help define what the PLM solution providers should be offering.”
This consortium enables members to make more informed business decisions by providing timely and valuable information, insights, and advice, while networking with other industrial companies that are experiencing similar challenges with PLM and its use.
In addition to participation in the Consortium, the CIMdata PLM Industry Consortium provides:
* Access to ongoing research, analyses, insights, and advice.
* Participation in the identification of the top industry-specific PLM topic areas that will influence CIMdata research.
* Participation in CIMdata PLM Certificate programs at reduced rates.
* Direct access to specific CIMdata PLM Knowledge Council deliverables.
* Current information on industry news and trends.
* Access to CIMdata’s PLM experts.
* An interactive and collaborative environment for accessing and sharing PLM related processes and best practices used by other industrial participants.
* Participation in the CIMdata-sponsored global PLM Community, an active group that includes both leading industrial companies and providers of PLM solutions from around the world.
CIMdata also announces that Robert A. Hellow, bringing 25 years of industrial and PLM practice leadership, has joined CIMdata and will lead the Consortium as CIMdata’s PLM Consortium Practice Manager.
For more information about joining the PLM Community Industry Consortium contact CIMdata at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (734) 668-9922.