Compuware Publishes New White Paper On Holiday Retail Lessons
Visit CBS Detroit's
DETROIT — Compuware Corp. (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, announced that it has published a new white paper titled: “Lessons Learned From Online Retailers During the Holiday Shopping Season.”
The paper explores lessons learned by businesses in preparation for the retail shopping season to ensure their Web sites were ready for peak holiday traffic. These lessons come from actual customer cases, working with Compuware Professional Services and using Compuware Gomez 360 Degree Web Load Testing to prepare for their peak traffic.
This white paper outlines:
* the importance of planning often and early;
* key business and IT drivers that must be considered to define an effective plan;
* the roles business and IT play in ensuring a successful peak traffic event;
* how root cause analysis enables collaboration and accelerates deployment;
* the role third-party contributors play in user experience and how to protect against issues with third-parties and;
* how to deal with geography, browsers and devices — by including them all.
To download the white paper, visit this link.
Compuware APM is the industry’s leading solution for optimizing the performance of Web, non-Web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications. Driven by end-user experience, Compuware APM provides the market’s only unified APM coverage across the entire application delivery chain — from the edge of the Internet through the cloud to the data center. Compuware APM helps customers deliver proactive problem resolution for greater customer satisfaction, accelerate time-to-market for new application functionality and reduce application management costs through smarter analytics and advanced APM automation.
With more than 4,000 APM customers worldwide, Compuware is recognized as a leader in the “Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring” report.