Ricardo Inc., U.S. Subsidiary of Ricardo plc, Names Apostolos President: Van Buren Township-based Ricardo Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of Ricardo plc, the leading independent provider of technology, product innovations and engineering solutions to the world’s automotive, defense, transport and new energy industries, announced today that Thomas Apostolos has been appointed president. Outgoing president Kent Niederhofer will remain with Ricardo Inc., through Oct. 31 to assist in the transition. Apostolos, 50, has spent the last 19 years of his career at Magna International. Prior to becoming president of Magna Exteriors & Interiors Asia Pacific in 2007, he was global president of Magna’s Interiors’ Company, Intier Automotive Interiors. Additionally, he has held general manager positions in a number of Magna Divisions. Before joining Magna, Apostolos held engineering and management positions at General Motors. He currently is on the board of directors for two tier one automotive suppliers. Apostolos received his bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the University of Western Ontario. In addition, he has completed leadership programs at Harvard, the Sloan School of Business at MIT and York University. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
HR Notices From October 5-7
October 7, 2012 2:49 PM
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013