DETROIT (97.1 The Ticket) Remember when November was known for turkeys? Those days are over. The month is now known as ‘Movember’ in honor of, you guessed it, the fine art of facial hair. Men are encouraged to grow mustaches in the month of November to show support for anti-prostate and testicular cancer initiatives. Our own Stoney is taking part in Movember and so is the Lions starting QB Matthew Stafford, well, sort of. Stafford stars in a new Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan commercial for Movember. Check out the commercial as Stafford tries on different mustaches. Now, the question is: Will he really grown one like he tried on? Should he?
Matthew Stafford Wants You To Grow A Mustache
November 5, 2012 11:22 AM
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013