DETROIT (97.1 The Ticket) Remember when November was known for turkeys? Those days are over. The month is now known as ‘Movember’ in honor of, you guessed it, the fine art of facial hair. Men are encouraged to grow mustaches in the month of November to show support for anti-prostate and testicular cancer initiatives. Our own Stoney is taking part in Movember and so is the Lions starting QB Matthew Stafford, well, sort of. Stafford stars in a new Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan commercial for Movember. Check out the commercial as Stafford tries on different mustaches. Now, the question is: Will he really grown one like he tried on? Should he?
CONTINUING COVERAGE: Mile-Wide Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma City Area - MORE -
Matthew Stafford Wants You To Grow A Mustache
November 5, 2012 11:22 AM
- Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013