Mango Languages Now Helps Start Fruitful Conversations On The Go
FARMINGTON HILLS — Mango Languages, a provider of self-study language learning tools that offers many of the world’s most popular languages as well as English as a second language, has created an Android and iPhone app for its Passport Journey lessons — Mango Passport Mobile.
Mango Passport Mobile is a powerful language learning platform that delivers easy access to language learning wherever your travels take you. Mango Languages goes beyond monotonous vocabulary memorization and takes users on a journey that teaches essential conversational skills and cultural insights while giving users the confidence to start great conversations.
The Mango Passport Mobile app for iPhone, iPod touch and Android includes:
* Access to the Mango Passport language course you purchased, including interactive tools and highly engaging rich imagery.
* Application of practical speaking skills that enable you to begin speaking after just one lesson.
* A solid foundation of conversation skills, grammar and pronunciation through Mango Passport Journey One, while Passport Journeys Two and Three provide more advanced materials.
* Available in 16 foreign languages — from French and Italian to Japanese and Mandarin – and 12 English as second language courses.
* Only need to be connected to WiFi one time – once downloaded, all of your purchased language courses are available to use without the need to be connected.
“With our new Mango Passport Mobile, people can take their language learning with them,” said Mango CEO Jason Teshuba. “There is no need to be stuck behind a desk to learn to speak another language. You can take Mango anywhere — on the train, out walking the dog, on the treadmill or even on a plane. Mango Passport Mobile goes wherever you go!”
Professionals, students, travelers and anyone interested in learning a language are taking advantage of this exceptional resource — designed to simulate the natural way people learn when immersed in a foreign culture.
In less than 15 minutes a day, employees and job seekers can begin learning an additional career skill that will set them apart in the global economy. For ESL learners looking to build relationships and engage with the community, Mango can make settling in America easier by teaching courses in the patron’s native language.
Mango users learn through Intuitive Language Construction methodology, a learning system that infuses conversation, grammar, cultural insight and vocabulary in lessons to help people start and maintain conversations. Consumers don’t have to memorize words and phrases they often wouldn’t use.
The Mango Passport Mobile app for iPhone, iPod touch and Android is available for free from the iTunes app store and the Android app store. Users just type in their Mango Passport account login to access the language or languages purchased.
Founded in 2007, Mango Languages provides language learning tools. It is privately held and based in Farmington Hills. More at www.mangolanguages.com.