West Virginia’s Largest 911 Center Selects New World Systems: Kanawha County, West Virginia’s Metro Emergency Operations Center (Metro 911) is implementing New World Systems’ Aegis Computer Aided Dispatch solution to improve emergency response through integrated mapping and automated dispatch tools. New World’s CAD will allow Metro 911 to use Kanawha County’s extensive GIS data to help dispatchers quickly locate emergencies and send the closest first responders. It will also save significant time for dispatchers with easy-to-use screens and more instant access to information. Covering a geographic area of 911 square miles, Metro 911 receives more calls for service than any other county in West Virginia. New World’s CAD, built on the Microsoft platform with embedded ESRI mapping, will help Metro 911 better serve a population of more than 200,000 residents. Trusted by more than 1,000 public sector organizations nationwide, New World Systems designs, develops, markets, supports and implements the integrated Aegis suite of public safety software for law enforcement, fire and EMS services, and the Logos.Net public administration suite for general local government functions. More at www.newworldsystems.com.
Client Wins From December 10
December 10, 2012 1:26 PM
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013