Automation Alley To Help Entrepreneurs Perfect Their Pitch
TROY — Watch up-and-coming entrepreneurs present their business plans, and then join in the discussion at the Entrepreneurial Initiative of Southeast Michigan Entrepreneur’s Forum, Jan. 15 from 8 to 11:30 a.m. at Automation Alley Headquarters in Troy.
EISEM works to highlight regional entrepreneurs and to their businesses and further develop their message to reach customers and investors. The Entrepreneur’s Forum features business plan presentations by emerging technology-driven companies. The short presentations are critiqued by attendees, including venture capitalists, angel investors and business professionals, who provide constructive criticism and guidance.
Presenting companies include:
• Coliant Corporation (John Swiatek): a global design, manufacturing and distribution leader for Powerlet’s electrical accessories in the powersport industry.
• ElderCompass (Nancy Martens): a Web-based company founded to help families and caregivers understand and navigate senior care.
• Future Help Designs (Glen Konopaskie and Christian Marcillo): a smartphone app startup focusing on Apple’s mobile technology platform.
• Stik.com (Jay Gierak and Nathan Labenz): a website using Facebook to bring the business referral process online.
The panel will include:
• Cascade Partners LLC (Rajesh Kothari)
• Fulcrum Edge (Mark Lundquist)
• Windward Associates, LLC (Terry Cross)
The event is free and open to members and non-members. Automation Alley Headquarters is located at 2675 Bellingham in Troy.