SOUTHFIELD (WWJ) – A recent survey of more than 4,000 women uncovered their thoughts on everything from which Coach Harbaugh is sexier, to predictions on which team will win the Super Bowl.
The survey, commissioned by romantic social networking website Zoosk.com, shows that women might care a little bit more about watching Sunday’s big game then their male counterparts think.
Here are just some of the survey’s results:
In the field of public opinion, the sibling coaches have both won.
- 82% of women say they think Coach John Harbaugh of the Baltimore Ravens is the sexier brother
- 58% of women say they think Coach Jim Harbaugh’s team, the San Francisco 49ers, will win the game
A coach, a player or a team owner – who would you rather date?
- 46% of women say if given the choice they would date a football player
- 34% of women say they would date a team owner
- 20% of women say they would date a team coach
Women think football is more romantic than men do.
- 67% of women say a football game can be a romantic date compared to 55% of men who feel the same way.
The survey was conducted online in January 2013 and fielded 4,160 responses from members of Zoosk who live in the United States.