Automation Alley Welcomes 19 New Members In January
TROY — Automation Alley, Michigan’s largest technology business association, announces that 19 new members joined the organization in January.
“Our members are a huge part of why Southeast Michigan is a national leader in technology. Their growth enhances the reputation and prosperity of our region,” said Automation Alley executive director Ken Rogers. “I encourage each of them to get involved at Automation Alley and with other members, who are both potential customers and partners.”
The following 19 new members joined Automation Alley in January 2013:
* American Technion Society (Bloomfield Hills)
* Monroe County Convention & Tourism Bureau (Monroe)
* RTI Laboratories, Inc. (Livonia)
* Lakeshore Express Aviation (Waterford Township)
Technology and Manufacturing
Computer and IT Services
* Avalon Technologies Inc. (Bloomfield Hills)
* ETA (Engineering Technology Associates) (Troy)
* Softura Inc. (Farmington Hills)
* The Integrated Network Solutions Group Inc. (Warren)
Engineering, Design and Prototyping Services
* Beningo Engineering (Linden)
* Red Point Engineering (Auburn Hills)
* Royal Engineering International, Inc. (Fraser)
* Petoskey Plastics (Birmingham)
* D/A Central Inc (Oak Park)
* Lee Industrial Contracting (Pontiac)
* Leggett & Platt (Troy)
* Pentaflex (Flat Rock)
* Glenco Sales Inc (Oak Park)
Other Technology-based Services
* Castrol Industrial (Shelby Township)
* Woodworth Inc (Flint)
Additionally, in the month of January, Automation Alley’s Web site, automationalley.com, welcomed 28,579 unique visitors and 50,310 page views. The top five most-viewed pages were Home, Member Directory, Event Calendar, Recent News and Press Releases, and IMPACT 2013. Outside the United States, the website was most often viewed by individuals and organizations in India, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany and China, while regionally, the city of Troy led with 7,341 visits.
Since its founding in 1999, Automation Alley has expanded to include nearly 1,000 businesses, educational institutions and government entities from the city of Detroit and the surrounding eight-county region. Automation Alley promotes regional prosperity through entrepreneurial and exporting assistance, workforce development and technology acceleration.
For additional information, visit http://www.automationalley.com.