NSF International’s Global Water Division Promotes Two Industry Leaders: NSF International, a global independent public health organization that writes standards, and tests and certifies products for the water, food, health sciences and consumer goods industries, has promoted two experts in its water division. Rick Andrew shifts his role to focus on new business development opportunities for all of NSF’s water programs. Dave Purkiss will direct NSF’s Municipal Water and Drinking Water Treatment programs with management support from two very experienced operations managers: Kelli Fleischmann and Jennifer Sharp. NSF International’s Water Programs require extensive product testing and unannounced audits of production facilities to verify that water treatment products meet the design, material and performance requirements from source to tap. For more information on NSF International’s water programs, contact NSF’s business development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit NSF’s water programs web page. You can also email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (China) for additional information.
BREAKING NEWS: Mile-Wide Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma City Area MORE
HR Notices From February 14
February 14, 2013 2:50 PM
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013