Billhighway Offers Mobile Fundraising Application
TROY — Billhighway, the provider of cloud-based financial management solutions for nonprofit organizations, announces the availability of Billhighway Give, an app that brings together data integration, branding, campaign tracking and motivational tools for nonprofit fundraising campaigns.
Give was created exclusively for nonprofit organizations and is now available to download for free on the App Store.
Billhighway allows fundraisers to take credit and debit card payments using their smartphone and a card reader. Give is currently available on the iOS platform and can be used to bring in more revenue from onsite donations, silent auctions, and event ticket and merchandise sales. Give can be used at a variety of nonprofit fundraising events including sports tournaments, concerts, run-walk-ride events and more.
“With Billhighway Give, nonprofits can collect payments in minutes, and increase their donor pool to include those who don’t carry cash or checks regularly,” said Tracy-Ann Palmer, Chief Growth Officer at Billhighway. “Our mission is to help nonprofits reach theirs; and the availability of Give on the App Store puts us on a glidepath to achieving that.”
The Nonprofit Technology Network reported in December 2011 that organizations can raise 180 percent more funds using mobile technology over traditional methods.
The Nonprofit Fundraising Study, released in April 2012 by the Nonprofit Research Collaborative reported that online and special events were the only fundraising methods that increased by more than 50 percent, while others like grants, direct mail and major gifts decreased. With statistics like this, it only makes sense that nonprofits incorporate mobile technology into their fundraising mix.
Billhighway Give highlights include:
* Custom branding capability — nonprofits can upload their logo and imagery to present a polished professional look donors will trust
* Campaign tracking — create multiple campaigns that can be easily accessed through the app to track a variety of initiatives including ticket or merchandise sales, donations or silent auction checkout
* Leaderboard functionality — incentivize your volunteers to compete against each other to raise more money faster, and view real-time statistics through the app
* Simple pricing — one low transaction rate regardless of credit card type
* Security — data is transferred through a 256-bit encrypted connection, SSL-certified by DigiCert and never stored on the device
* Integration — connect the data and dollars from the app to your accounting and donor management system quickly and easily
Troy-based Billhighway provides cloud-based financial management tailor-made for nonprofit, donor and member-based organizations. Billhighway’s suite of nonprofit financial management solutions lets organizations dramatically improve accounting, payment processing and online banking. The cloud financial management solution easily configures and scales to address donor, membership and financial processing needs. Nonprofit organizations use Billhighway’s financial management system to reduce expenses, increase cash flow and mitigate risk. More than 3,500 nonprofits trust Billhighway to seamlessly manage $6 billion in transactions. Billhighway is recognized for award-winning customer service and industry-leading data security.
More at www.billhighway.co.