Hino Trucks Launches Mobile App
NOVI — Hino Trucks announces the release of their first mobile application designed to provide customers personalized access to Hino’s nationwide dealer network.
This free app offers a collection of useful tools for drivers and puts the following resources at their fingertips:
* Dealer Locator: Provides a complete listing of Hino Trucks dealerships based on the driver’s current location or by entering a city, state or zip code. The locator launches the dealer site and features maps, contact information, services, hours of operation and dealer-specific special offers.
* HinoWatch: App users are just a click away from reaching the industry’s best roadside assistance. HinoWatch is there to ensure drivers are protected night and day, year round – with roadside assistance for your Hino Truck anywhere throughout the United States.
* Trucks & Services: For quick reference, Hino’s truck models specifications, warranty info, photo gallery and much more are featured.
* Parts Offers: Receive special parts offers from our national dealer network. Select “My Dealer” upon launching the app and receive personal alerts.
* Connect with Hino: Links to the latest Social Media Hino news from Facebook, YouTube & Twitter.
“Today’s drivers rely on mobile devices to stay connected. We developed this app with the driver in mind and to easily connect our customers to our ever-growing dealer network.” said Glenn Ellis, vice president of marketing and dealer operations for Hino Trucks. “Now drivers can conveniently access the information they need with the tap of a button.”
The Hino Trucks app is available now through the Apple Store and Google Play.
Hino Trucks, a Toyota Group company, assembles, sells, and services the most environment friendly lineup of Class 5-7 commercial trucks in the United States. In 2012, Hino introduced its Class 5 cab-over diesel-electric trucks making diesel-electric hybrids a viable option in the U.S. commercial truck industry for the first time. Headquartered in Novi, Hino boasts a network of over 200 dealers nationwide.