ADA — Amway North America Monday launched Bodykey by Nutrilite, a weight management program rooted in genetics that reveals exactly how a person should eat to most effectively manage their weight.
Amway says Bodykey by Nutrilite weight loss plans are based on an individual’s unique genetic makeup. The new program combines eating well, fitness, nutrition and a take-at-home genetic test to determine if a person’s body responds better to cutting carbs, reducing fat or a balanced diet.
Key components of the program include:
* Bodykey Meal Replacement Shakes are available in chocolate and vanilla and with and without stevia, a zero calorie natural sweetener. They are gluten free and provide 22 vitamins and minerals.
* Bodykey Appetite Control Chews help control appetite between meals and promote healthy digestion.
* Bodykey Super Green Aloe Shots help kick start weight loss with its key ingredient aloe vera juice, known to support healthy digestion.
* Inherent Health Weight Management Genetic Test and Bodykey by Nutrilite weight management plans — Carb Reducer, Fat Trimmer and Better Balancer — that are personalized to support the genetic test results.
* Subscription to the Bodykey online support community, featuring personalized recipes and menus, customizable exercises and fitness plans, mobile tracking tools and expert advice.
The new program also offers a Bodykey by Nutrilite 90-Day Weight Loss Challenge for five- person teams incentivized by more than 1,000 prizes to jump start their journey towards optimal health.
“Bodykey by Nutrilite will help you work toward achieving weight loss for life with personalized plans based on your specific needs,” said Mark Nelson, director of health and home marketing for Amway North America. “The genetic test identifies what is the best plan for you and the plans provide the tools necessary to put that knowledge into action and realize positive results.”
For more information on the program, products and plans, visit amway.com/bodykey.