Wayne State Law School Earns Perfect Score For Transparency: Wayne State University Law School has earned a perfect score from Law School Transparency for providing full and accurate information online regarding student scholarships and employment outcomes. Wayne Law is among 46 law schools nationwide who earned the perfect score, according to a March 6 article in the American Bar Association Journal. The article found that nearly half of accredited law schools are not posting all of the data required by the ABA Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar, or “are reporting misleading and incomplete data.” The ABA Section, which offers accreditation to law schools, set new standards for transparency recently known as Section 509, which requires that the “consumer information” offered by law schools “shall be complete, accurate and not misleading.” Wayne Law Assistant Dean of Admissions Ericka Matthews-Jackson and Assistant Dean for Career Services Krystal Gardner make sure the school’s posted information meets the required standards, and say they’re happy to do so.
Awards And Certifications From March 18
March 18, 2013 5:49 PM
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013