FRASER — The real estate forms software provider zipLogix Tuesday announced zipForm Plus, the forthcoming release of the exclusive and official forms software of the National Association of Realtors.
As zipForm shaped the environment of real estate software for the past 20 years, zipForm Plus will redefine the industry again. This release brings a complete design overhaul utilizing the most cutting edge technology available.
ZipLogix has begun to release beta access to current zipForm 6 Professional users building toward the full release. During the beta test period individual users are encouraged to submit feedback within the zipForm Plus interface.
“Allowing current users to take part in our development process brings priceless practitioner feedback that will better serve all of our customers,” said Walt McDonald, chairman of the board of zipLogix. “We are very excited to share zipForm Plus and all of the new features with our customers. As the beta is rolled to our users, they will experience first-hand how zipForm Plus will change the paperless real estate transaction forever.”
ZipForm Plus offers many new features, including:
* Powered by HTML 5 technology Java Free, No Plugins Required
* Redesigned and enhanced User Interface with Quick loading forms, updated form viewer with easily accessible tools
* Unified Transaction List, stored files and transaction forms in one cohesive list
* Improved Search Tools, transactions, contacts, and forms are equipped with a search bar that displays real time results
* Customized email signatures are available and once saved are included with each email sent from zipForm Plus
* Enhance transactions, contacts, and profile in zipForm Plus with photos
Many associations and MLS providers have already discovered the many benefits of a business partnership with zipLogix and provide their members with the many zipLogix software solutions. Current users can attest to the value of having the most up-to-date forms and software solutions available at a moment’s notice when they need them most.