DETROIT (WWJ) – The multi-billion-dollar grocery and retail store chain is holding a local hiring event on Tuesday.
ALDI will host a hiring event for its Macomb and Oakland county stores on July 9. They are looking to add cashiers and shift managers and tell WWJ that the positions pay from $10.50 to $14.50 an hour.
Interested candidates should apply in person on Tuesday, July 9 at the Sterling Heights ALDI location in Sterling Heights, 34030 Van Dyke from 7:00 a.m. – 1 p.m. and then from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
For more information about ALDI, click on here.